Shrink is an application available through Cydia store for unlocked iPhones and makes icons look smaller on the screen of the device. This is a paid application and you can download it to the screen of your iPhone directly from the Cydia Store. Keep in mind, however, that the fact unlock your device voids the warranty terms of Apple.
Reduce is created with the aid of Paul Griffin, he additionally created CalendarPro and Song Controls. Reduce prices $0.99 within the Cydia store and its suitable with Winterboard, IconoClasm and InfiniDock. You can re-size your icons upto 80%, 75%, 66%, 50%, 33%, or 25% of original size.
- Select the “Cydia” icon on the main screen of your iPhone unlocked.
- Press the “Search” button and type “Shrink” in the search bar.
- Select the “Shrink” application.
- Press the “Buy” button.
- Enter the requested information, including your name, credit card information and billing address to buy the Shrink application.
- Click the “Install” button.
- Select the “Confirm” option.
- Click the new “Shrink” icon on the main screen of your iPhone.
- Select the “Scale” option, located under the subsection “icons page.”
- Select the percentage of the original size of the icon you use to reduce the size of the icons.
- Touch the “Restart” button to restart your iPhone. From that moment, the icons will be smaller in the cell.