The mail software Sparrow used to be launched on the iPhone and iPod contact.&#a hundred and sixty;It used to be eagerly awaited iPhone model of the appliance on the Mac is legendary for its stunning interface and easy operation.&#a hundred and sixty;The frustration used to be nice when a number of days in the past it used to be identified&#a hundred and sixty;that the carrier is quickly no longer push on the iPhone reinforce image messaging.&#a hundred and sixty;
It is hoped that still be introduced quickly, as further set Sparrow for the iPhone standard mail applications . This is an application that it has been in beta testing for several weeks now and that is distinguished by a slick and stability that has not often been found
- Full IMAP support: Use your Gmail, Google Apps, iCloud, Yahoo, AOL, Mobile Me and custom IMAP accounts.
- Unified Inbox: All your mails in a unique mailbox.
- Attachments: Directly attach photos & images when composing a mail. No more cumbersome back and forth with your photo library.
- Up & down your conversations: Swipe up of down on a message to navigate a conversation.
- Everything is a swipe away: Swipe once to uncover your mailboxes, labels and folders. Swipe again to get to your account list.
- Faces: Mail is much nicer with your friends' profile pictures.
- Message swipe: Star, add a label, archive or delete a conversation right away simply by swiping a message.
- Smart contacts: Your most frequent contacts on top of the list.
- Quick mailbox switch: Navigate between your inbox, unread and favorites by tapping/swiping the top bar.
- Mark all as read: One click to rule them all. You can also press a message for a few seconds to mark it as read/unread.
- Thread view: Tap the top bar in the conversation to quickly navigate all messages in a thread.
- Pull to refresh: Finally, the simplest way to refresh comes to email.
- Priority Inbox support: Automatically identify your important email and separates it out from everything else.
- Alias: Have a pro and a private mail address? Use alias to keep things separated.
- Powerful search: Local and remote search allow you to find the mail you're looking for.
And many more features:
- Quick sender switch in compose window
- Mark all as read
- Read/unread with a long press on a message cell
- Reply all quick switch…
Coming in future version
- Landscape mode
- Built-in browser
- Send and Archive
- Only show specific label/folder
The latter does not, but if you choose, recipients are linked to their profile picture and see the Inbox, there is a lot more vivid. We Sparrow coupled with a Gmail address and had the mailbox, all folders and labels for all of us are without lengthy boot process.Another point on which Sparrow is very smart, is that the recipients of a new mail can not only type but also can instantly search a huge list with all your email contacts that have once had.Type the first letters of a name and you immediately see the results below you. You press on the name for that person to select or press CC or BCC behind his name. The color of the recipients who you see how the mail. You can keep going as long until you enter names, press Done right.Then you start your mail.
Sparrow for iPhone works very intuitive and fast. So you can with a vertical swipe the next and previous emails in a discussion read. By clicking on the blue top bar again, you see all the mail headers arranged among themselves. The button to create a new mail you can write, floats in the blue right corner of the screen. If you already have an e-mail, you reach under that button functions to archive, delete, forward and add a star. The same features you see when you mail in the Inbox side sweeps. With the right button immediately send an email back where you still here on the blue arrow under the consignee to insert a "Reply All 'to send. Multiple photos from your photo album to send to select is not possible. You must open a photograph album.
For now supports Sparrow no POP mail, but only IMAP. Besides Gmail can also icloud Sparrow, Yahoo, AOL, Mobile Me, custom IMAP accounts and a combination of mail addresses. The application calculates your "Priority Inbox", which the app for you important new emails emphasized. Subsequent versions of the app should localizations, a landscape mode, built-in browser, a label filter and a "send and archive" function
You can purchase Sparrow from the App Store for $2.99.
If you still have questions regarding Sparrow Mail Client App Released for the iPhone , you can either leave us a comment on our Facebook page, Follow us on twitter, add us on your Google+&#one hundred sixty;circle&#one hundred sixty;to Keep up to date.
&#one hundred sixty;