Probably the most new iOS 5 beta 2 is the activation of WiFi sync of iTunes tool to units cabbage, methods to WiFi-Sync. We provide on this little tutorial to indicate you how you can permit synchronization areas. Sadly this operation is most effective conceivable beneath Mac OS X 10.6.eight at present. We actually have a little trick to bypass the duty to attach the unit to synchronize to the sphere.
- Have installed iTunes 10.5 Beta 2 on your Mac
- Have installed iOS 5 Beta 2 on your iPhone or iPad
1. Launch iTunes 10.5 Beta 2 and plug in your device. Then select your device on the left column, then select "Sync over Wi-Fi connection" on the page of the device.
2. Apply and synchronize your device to save the settings.
3. Unplug your device from the computer. Connect to the mains, then go to Settings ->General -> iTunes Syncing .
4. As you can see in the picture below, the Sync button is not grayed out, so you can start the synchronization.
Synchronize without connecting to the mains:
During a WiFi sync (device connected to the mains), disconnect your device. An error message appears and stops the timing, but "Sync now" is still active. It is now possible to synchronize your device without connecting. This is valid as long as you do not restart your device or close completely the Settings application (from the multi-tasking).