The&#a hundred and sixty;Dev Group&#a hundred and sixty;has up to date its device jailbreak&#one hundred sixty;Redsn0w&#a hundred and sixty;&#one hundred sixty;on Mac and Home windows structures.&#a hundred and sixty;This beta 5 of model zero.9.eight of the instrument has match completely into the iOS 5 beta 5,&#a hundred and sixty;available since last Saturday . Compatible devices Redsn0w is always the same to jailbreak: iPhone 3GS / 4, iPad 1 and iPod touch 3G/4G. This tutorial is only for developers, only they can install iOS 5 beta 5 legally.
How Tethered Jailbreak iOS 5 beta 5 with Redsn0w 0.9.8b5
Handling is the same on Mac or Windows.
1. Download IOS Beta 5 5 developer or through your account via the link above.
2. Open iTunes 10.5 Beta 5 and connect your device.
3. While holding the Shift key (Windows) / Option (Mac), click on "Update" or "Restore" Select your iOS 5 beta 5.
4. Once restored, open Redsn0w 0.9.8b5 .
5. Click "Browse" and select iOS 5.0 beta 5 previously downloaded and click "Next".
6. Select " Install Cydia ".
7. Put yourself now in DFU mode. Switch off your device and follow the instructions below:
- Press the POWER button for 3 seconds
- While still pressing the power button, hold the HOME button for 10 seconds
- Release the power button, keep pressing the HOME button for 15 seconds
8. Your device is under jailbreak. Upon restart, you will have a jailbroken iOS 5.0 beta 5 so tethered.
As you have a tethered jailbreak, you will need a computer to restart your machine if it runs out of battery or you turn it off. Here's how to put a paw on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch jailbroken so tethered.
1. Repeat steps # 4 and # 5 of the first part.
2. Uncheck "Install Cydia" and select " Boot Tethered Just Right Now . "