In The Simpsons:&#one hundred sixty;Tapped Out, &#a hundred and sixty;Homer &#one hundred sixty;performs just a bit bit too fanatical a Smurf-like recreation on his myPad which the chemical plant the place he works, wiping out the complete village in an explosion.&#a hundred and sixty;Homer is aware of what to do: rebuild Springfield.&#a hundred and sixty;That job you are taking from him.&#a hundred and sixty;You place no longer handiest homes, streets and retail outlets down, however offers the characters from the animated collection additionally private duties.
Homer accidentally caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield…
These tasks make money that way and replaced the growing of crops that you encounter in numerous Farmville-like games. There will be a new character in each building you drop and all the characters have their own assignments. So can your neighbor Ned Flanders power walking an hour later, Lisa Simpson, a day to study the homework for tomorrow and a half day long Homer to laze in an inflatable pool. Each character has several commands that completely fits the character of those.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus's Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism, Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TV's longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends' Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mention… it's free to play?
The Simpsons Tapped Out uses the network of Origin game publisher EA. You must have an account on the service or create to be able to play on multiple devices (such as the iPhone). After you login, you can through Origin and Facebook friends to have connect to explain. You can start any day of the Springfields your friends to visit a few chores to do and make money – and that is a funny way in the game explained.
Download The Simpsons: Tapped Out from the App Store [itunes Link]
If you still have questions regarding Download Bubblin iOS for iPhone and iPod touch, you can either leave us a comment on our Facebook page, Follow us on twitter, add us on your Google+&#a hundred and sixty;circle&#one hundred sixty;t
o Keep&#one hundred sixty;up to date.
&#one hundred sixty;