TinyUmbrella instrument has simply been up to date to model four.1.eight and that is unique to avoid wasting the ECID / SHSH Blobs the iPhone four.
Consistent with the builders inform us, and no toughen for the iPhone 3G/3GS (stay up for PwnageTool) only for the iPhone four.
Remember that using TinyUmbrella iPhone save the ECID to then return to a previous version of IOS. And it allows us to preserve the iPhone's baseband 4 to a release.
The list of new features, apart from its complete redesign, is:
– Stores a history of connected devices and has the ability to identify future
– Allows you to put your iPhone in recovery mode
– Select a location to save the SHSH
– Save the SHSH local mode and automatically in Cydia or vice versa
– Improved use of port 80
– Proxies built (Web and Socks)
The usage is simple!
– Connect your device to your computer
– Run TinyUmbrella and wait for your device is detected
– Click on the button "Save SHSH"
Note: Also supports the iPad, iPod Touch
You can download the update from here.
iPhone Jailbreak coverage:
- Follow ihelplounge on twitter
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Become a Fan on Facebook
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel