Waze, the navigation application has been updated with a new design, clear map and easier to understand and intend to return driving as safe as possible. This application is available universally for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. In addition, a of the most interesting news is that this application has been redesigned with the intent to consume less battery, that is certainly appreciated on a GPS navigator, but this is not the only innovation that brings the team Waze, so you will have all the news on iPhone, as usual.
Waze 4.0 minimizes the number of interactions that are necessary to start navigating, a great idea to save time. Also, the menus and the system in general has become much more organized and easy to use to give us clarity to thank when traveling with our vehicle. Now when you touch the button on the left we open a navigation menu with all our Frequently favorite places or also by right clicking we can quickly access your contacts to send you our current address or place you have selected such as destination.
Now also it is easier to select alternative routes from the central bottom menu button and easier to report accidents that shows on the same map, through orange round button method. These are developments that we have listed equipment Waze:
Waze 4.0 highlights
- Significantly reduced battery consumption.
- Fewer taps to start a drive, send locations and directions.
- New ETA panel organizes everything you need in one place. View reports, check alternate routes, add a stop on the way, or instantly send ETA to friends and family.
- The new map is easier to read with a cleaner look catered to your drive.
- It’s easier to help others on the road with a faster, more visual reporting menu.
- Reports and alerts are color-coded so you can instantly recognize them on the map.
- Smart reminders to leave on time for your Calendar events based on traffic conditions and drive times.