A month after iOS 7.1 beta 1 , Apple launched the second test release of the iOS 7.1 software for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with bug fixes and improvements in the operating system. In this article we have tried to collect all the changes we detected .
All the features of iOS 7.1 beta 2:
- The build number of the new firmware 11D5115d.
- The update is available for iPhone 5s/5c/5/4S/4, iPod touch 5G, iPad 2/3/4 and iPad mini.
- To use the iOS 7.1 beta 2, you must download the latest version of iTunes.
- Download iOS 7.1 can in iOS Dev Center from the Software Update.
- Settings fingerprint scanner iPhone 5s now in a separate section of the main menu .
- Significantly accelerated animation compared to iOS 7.1 beta 1.
- Fixed the bug with the sounds (previously they appear all as default ) .
- Added “jump” animation when calling the control room.
- In the control section in the player , if nothing is playing, there was an inscription Music
- In the calendar view mode appeared mixed : while you can view the current month and events highlighted the day .
- Users complain of problems with activation when installing iOS 7.1 beta 2 without developer account .
- In the settings you can enable Universal Access ” backlight ” buttons ( buttons , click Forms .)
- IPad appeared on the background image with the presentation of iPad Air
- In the setting of universal accessibility disappeared item for inclusion dark keyboard .
- Now when the blackface again reboots the iPhone and iPad
- Fixed a bug that leads to respringu iPhone ( with camera and calculator) .
Validity iOS 7.1 beta 2 ends January 12, 2014 .