The build 9879 for Windows 10 Technical Preview has been released and available to downlaod through the Windows version Insider program. All that you have installed Windows 10’ll want to upgrade as the new version. To do this, to go to PC Settings> Update and Recovery> Preview builds and click the Check Now button, availability will appear to download the new build.
As we mentioned, once downloaded the build, the computer will reboot and will take longer than a regular reboot. When you go to you’ll sign the apps have to be reinstalled and therefore take some time to prepare everything before you can start using the new build 9879.
Build 9860 of Windows 10 Technical Preview to download list
What brings them back?
- Enable to show or hide the multitasking button.
- Enable to show or hide the Search button.
- New animations to minimize and restore windows.
- The three points were now replaced by three horizontal lines.
- New trackpad gestures: three fingers up, multitasking; three fingers down, show desktop; playing with the three finger left or right
- changes to the previous application; three fingers to the left or right as if pressed Alt-Tab, if you click with 3 fingers, the Search option opens.
- Selective Synchronization OneDrive available, you can select what you want to sync to your PC.
- Rendering engine in Internet Explorer is now available for 10% of users.
- Support for native MKV video files, including thumbnails and metadata support in File Explorer.
- Interface improvements, including some new icons.
- New application Insider Hub to those found in the Insider Program Windows.
Internet Explorer now has faces so users can rate good or bad if the browser works properly or not.
Microsoft is planning to distribute ISO images for this Build, question for Betacollectors be as delightful. These will be distributed in the Slow Distribution of the ring.