Russian web site wzor.neta supply that has been in part&#a hundred and sixty;dependable&#one hundred sixty;up to now,&#one hundred sixty;now we have new leaks that middle across the unlock of Home windows eight and the approaching carrier packs for Home windows 7.
&#a hundred and sixty;&#one hundred sixty;In line with studies,&#one hundred sixty;Home windows eight will RTM in late 2012 and will likely be stocked in shops from January 7, 2013.
Windows 8 the new Microsoft operating system due out next year, will presumably with a new main 3D interface called Wind . At first Wind only be supported by high-end notebooks with dedicated graphics and PC desktop, since you'll need at least 170 MB of video memory, though it is thought that Microsoft will work to optimize this new interface for Windows 8 minimizing This resource consumption
Here are some of the points mentioned by the Russian site:
- Microsoft has been working on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service pack 2 since fall of 2010 and is expected to be released in mid 2012.
- Windows 8 might not be the final name of next version of windows,though the Windows server would be definitely called Windows Server 2012 (We would be calling the next version of Windows as Windows 8 until the name is confirmed)
- Microsoft would start working on Windows 8 Milestone 3 from March and Beta version would be available after it. Earlier Microsoft employee leaked the roadmap so going by it we are expecting the first beta in July 2012.
- Microsoft would be releasing 2 beta version of Windows 8,which would be available for testing following which the RC version of Windows 8 would be released.
- Windows 8 would be RTM 3 months after the RC version is released .
Even as Microsoft has changed several times his tune between 2001 and 2007, which is why we waited several years before being eligible for an operating system top zero. And yes, you understand, I am of course referring to … Windows Vista!
Again, this is a rumor distilled by Russian site Wzór , also currently unavailable. TechTree stressed however that this source has in the past, provided information about Microsoft products that had proved just. However, even if these plans can potentially be true, nothing says that Microsoft will not have to change them en route
For more coverage on iHelplounge:
- Follow us on twitter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Subscribe to our Feed
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel