Under the new policy , aimed at attracting a new audience of users “apple” technology , Microsoft simultaneously with the release of Office for the iPad App with a price tag removed Office Mobile. Office suite for the iPhone has become completely free for home use.
Microsoft Office Mobile allows you to open and edit documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Supported complex content , including diagrams , animations, SmartArt graphics , and shapes. After making edits on the iPhone then you can continue to edit the file on a Mac or PC.
Edit Office files on the iPhone, including offline, with no Internet connection. An application can also be used to view and edit files Office, attached to an email.
The application is optimized for iPhone, supports screen resolution iPhone 5/5s. To start , you must have iOS 7.0 or newer firmware.
Rumors of a mobile version of Office for the iPhone and iPad went long enough, however, for the tablet version came out today. Prior to this , Microsoft offered iPad owners to use Office Web Apps, if they wanted to use the entire screen .
Basic features of Microsoft Office Mobile for iPhone:
- Ubiquitous access to documents : cloud storage : you can run on the phone with their documents Office, stored in OneDrive, OneDrive for business or SharePoint.
- Recent Documents : Office Mobile is connected to the cloud-based service , making the phone easy to find the files that you’ve recently viewed on the computer. They are all represented on the panel, recent documents .
- E-mail attachments : You can view and edit Office, attached to e- mail.
- Attractive view documents by supporting diagrams , animations, Smart Art graphics , and shapes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and look great on your phone.
- Optimized for the phone : applications Word, Excel and PowerPoint are optimized for phones with small screens .
- Resuming reading : When you open a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for business on the phone , reading automatically resumes from the point where you stopped last time – even if it was on a computer or tablet.
- View presentations : using slide navigator , you can quickly see the presentation PowerPoint, and speaker notes will help you prepare to march.
- Edit : You can quickly edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Saving the appearance of documents while editing Word, Excel, or PowerPoint on their phone content and formatting remain unchanged.
- Editing offline : to work with the document Office, which is stored on the Internet , the device does not need to be permanently connected to the network. You can view and edit documents recently used even offline . Changes you make will be stored on the Internet as soon as your device then connects to the Wi-Fi or other network .
- Creating documents : you can create Word and Excel documents right on your phone .
- Note: you can view your notes in Word and Excel documents on your phone , and add them to your own .
- Share : ending notes and make changes to the document , just send it by email or save it in OneDrive or website SharePoint.
Download Microsoft Office Mobile for iPhone and iPod touch [iTunes Link]