Amazon Prime customers will have access to many offers on various types of products during Prime Day, ranging from electronics to fashion, personal care, home, clothing, and much more. During the two days of Prime Day, Amazon Prime customers will therefore have access to over a million offers in all categories.
Prime Day 2020 will start on Tuesday, October 13th midnight and will run until 11:59 pm on Wednesday, October 14th. Anyone can buy and save during this time by signing up for Prime or starting a free 30-day period on amazon.com/primeday. with $10 to get started
This year, Amazon strengthens its commitment to small and medium-sized businesses by launching a particular offer: starting today, and until 12 October, Amazon Prime customers who spend at least $10 on a selection of small and medium-sized products. medium-sized companies will receive a promotional voucher of $10 to be used during Prime Day. This promotion is entirely financed by Amazon and will therefore allow them to set aside something for the many offers provided in the two days of Prime Day.
Amazon also says that on this Prime Day, and during the holiday season, it will invest more than $85 million globally in new promotional activities to help small and medium-sized businesses increase sales and reach new customers in a difficult period that has begun. Months ago with the COVID-19 pandemic. Lots of products sold by small and medium-sized businesses will be highlighted on Prime Day.
The first Prime Day 2020 offers
Starting today, Prime customers can purchase the exclusive early offers.
Amazon Prime customers can save $111.60 on the Amazon eero Mesh Wi-Fi System (3-device pack) by purchasing it for $167.40. Amazon eero offers a simple and reliable WiFi system for streaming, gaming, and working from home. In addition, there are other offers on dedicated security products for the smart home: the new Blink mini smart indoor security camera compact is available for $27.99 and Prime customers can save $70 on the Ring Spotlight Cam Battery compatible with Alexa. available at $159. Two Dot is selling for $39.99 with code DOTPRIME2PK
Here are the other offers already active:
- Amazon Music Unlimited – New Prime customers who have not tried Amazon Music Unlimited can now activate the offer for 4 months for $ 0.99.
- Audible – Amazon Prime customers who start the Audible trial period by signing up on Amazon.it or on an Echo device and remain subscribed for more than a month, receive a $5 discount coupon to spend on thousands of products on Amazon
- Kindle Unlimited – Prime customers who activate Kindle Unlimited for the first time can subscribe for $ 9.99 for 3 months.
- Prime Now – From October 1-October 25, Prime customers will receive a $5 discount for every 5 products purchased.
- Prime Video – Starting today, and for the duration of Prime Day, all Prime Video customers can access a selection of films on offer to buy for $4.99 or rent for $1.99.
- Amazon Fashion – Up to 40% off a selection of products from Amazon Fashion brands, including Aurique, Iris & Lilly, find. and Truth & Fable.
- Amazon Brands – Up to 20% off a selection of Amazon-branded products including household goods, AmazonBasics consumer electronics, Mama Bear baby products, Solimo health and personal care products, and Happy Belly snacks.
- Home – Up to 20% discount on home and furnishing products including Kartell, Varier, Kare, Foppapedretti, Lagostina, Yankee Candle.