Apple just released iOS 6 Beta 3 to developers. Like the previous versions, this Beta can only be installed by registered developers. What exactly has changed remains to be seen: according to the changelog, it refers to a number of problems solved and new improvements. The fi
rst beta of iOS 6 was made availble on June 11, shortly after the WWDC 2012 keynote. iOS 6 Beta 2 released two weeks later, on Monday, June 25, 2012.
However, we can speculate that the update contains new functions and features, details of which were not previously disclosed. Recall that iOS 6 will contain about two hundred new features.
You can install the update by going to Settings> General> Software Update. Since iOS 6 Beta 2 displays an animated icon while downloading the update. It can be quite a while before the update is available to the public. Strangely enough there are for some users who still have 'iOS 6 Beta 2' by mistake, while we are already in beta 3. Probably a flaw from Apple.
New discoveries have been found in iOS 6 beta 3, according to 9to5Mac (see the screenshots):
- A brand new characteristic for Maps (Maps) in Settings: selection of devices (kilometers or miles), dimension of labels and language labels. Additionally potential to quantity of the voice navigation to regulate.
- New icons as a substitute of textual content labels for subcomponents by means of Safari bookmarks (Bookmarks, and Historical past Studying Checklist)
- New icons for privateness settings (by means of @ Pawsupforu )
- Site visitors in Maps (Maps) (by means of @ Atman and@ Basvanderploeg )
- Improvements / modifications in AssistiveTouch (by way of iMickNL )
Warning! iOS 6 beta is just not meant for on a regular basis use and can’t be utilized by customary customers until the IOS tool UDID is registered with Apple. It’s not allowed to ask for and / or changing UDID and obtain iOS 6-beta firmware hyperlinks.
For those who nonetheless have questions concerning Apple Releases iOS 6 Beta three to builders, that you would be able to both go away us a touch upon our Fb web page, Observe us on twitter, add us for your Google+ circle to Keep up to date