iOS 15.6 and iPadOS 15.6 release brings bug fixes and performance improvements that cause the Apple Music icon to be added to the dock automatically after the app re-installation. With this new update, the Music app icon appears on the last page of the home screen, just like any other app installed or reinstalled from the App Store.
As Apple described that iOS 15.6 improvements includes the following bug fixes, and security updates:
- The TV app adds the option to restart a live sports competition already in progress and pause, rewind or fast forward (only in countries where live sporting events are available on Apple TV +).
- Fix an issue where Settings could continue to indicate that the device was out of space even though it was available.
- Fix an issue where Braille devices could be slow or unresponsive when browsing text in Mail.
- Fix an issue in Safari where a panel could go back to a previous page.
- This update also fixes several security bugs, so it is important to update as soon as possible.
To update, you can head into Settings> General> Software Update on the iPhone or iPad.