Apple released the new version of iOS 12.0.1 for all users and added the various improvements implemented the Lightning connector charging issues on some models of the new iPhone XS and XS Max. WiFi network of 2.4 GHz connection problems instead of 5 GHz or the non-appearance of subtitles in some video apps.
In short, a series of corrections along with the arrival of new emojis made available to everyone. In this case, beta versions did not last long and now the final version is released to fix the bugs.
This is the list of improvements implemented:
iOS 12.0.1 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone or iPad. This update:
– Fixes an issue where some iPhone XS devices do not immediately charge when connected to a Lightning cable
– Resolves an issue that could cause iPhone XS devices to rejoin a Wi-Fi network at 2.4 GHz instead of 5 GHz
– Restores the original position of the “.?123” key on the iPad keyboard
– Fixes an issue where subtitles may not appear in some video apps
– Addresses an issue where Bluetooth could become unavailable
– For information on the security content of Apple soft
On the other hand, there is some improvements in the iPad with the position of some keys and a Bluetooth failure. Hopefully, this new version will definitively solve the problems detected.
As always, you can find the new version available in Settings -> General -> Software update, be patient that it will appear with all the news soon.