Apple released beta 2 of iOS 10.2, tvOS 10.1 and watchOS 3.1.1, currently only for developers. All new updates are available in Apple Developer Program and users who have installed the previous test versions will have access to new updates through OTA from the device itself or by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
The main novelty of this next iOS beta version is the new emoji to use withing the messaging applications. This new version also brings another good handful of new features like:
- Three new wallpapers for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- New video widget application
- New option to save the options of the app Camera
- New “Celebration” effect Messages application
- New option “push to talk” in the menu accessibility
- New options in the Music application as sort lists or score with stars
- New icon for Bluetooth audio devices
- New TV application
- Press the power button 5 times to call emergency services
Also, apple seeded watchOS 3.1.1 and tvOS 10.1 second beta. watchOS 3 one that brought finally the expected improvement in speed when opening applications version, Apple managed to watchOS 3.1 improve battery performance of our watches dramatically, reaching some users with new versions to squeeze the battery for two full days. watchOS 3.1.1 is a minor update that is not expected to bring major improvements except compatibility with the new iOS emoji 1o.2.
The new version for the Apple TV brings the expected “single sign-on” a way to enter all accounts your cable service or contracted internet without having to enter each username and password, but can only enjoy time in the United States, and services like Netflix have announced they will not participate in this feature, at least for now. It also brings the new application which will bring together all TV programming leading provider of content in the U