In addition to iOS 13.3 and iPadOS 13.3, Apple has also released the update to watchOS 6.1.1, tvOS 13.3 and HomePod OS 13.3.
tvOS 13.3 adds a new setting to restore one of the most annoying changes made to Apple TV with tvOS 13. Apple has redesigned the main screen of Apple TV with tvOS 13 to allow full-screen panoramic previews in the Top Shelf area. At the same time, it has also changed the content of the Top Shelf for the TV app. The area originally showed your personalized “Up Next” queue, but this has been changed to show a selection of video trailers and previews on “What to watch”.
A new setting in tvOS 13.3, however, allows you to return the “Up Next” queue on the Apple TV Home screen. To change the setting, you must first update to tvOS 13.3 Then, just go to the Settings app, select App, then select the TV app.
The new setting can be found in the “Main screen” section. You can choose between “What to watch” or “Up Next”.
The update to watchOS 6.1.1, on the other hand, does not include new features for users but offers performance improvements and bug fixes.
The macOS Catalina 10.15.2 update improves the stability, reliability, and performance of the Mac and is recommended for all users.
Here is the news in detail:
- Restore the browser column view to manage the music library.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the display of album artwork.
- Fixed an issue that could initialize the equalizer settings during playback.
- Added support for using iPhone or iPad to control the Music and TV apps on the Mac.
- Fixed an issue where some AVI and MP4 files might appear to be unsupported.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the display of recently created folders in the Album view.
- Fixed an issue where images manually sorted into an album could be printed or exported in the wrong order.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the crop tool from zooming in to print preview.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Mail preferences to open with an empty window.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the cancel command from retrieving deleted emails.
- Improved reliability of the synchronization of books and audiobooks on iPad or iPhone via the Finder.
- Fixed an issue where reminders could be in the wrong order in the Smart Today list in the Reminder app.
- Fixed an issue that could cause slow performance when typing in the Notes app.
The update is available in System Preferences, under Software Update.