Apple has just released the fourth beta of iOS 8.4, version 12H4125a build for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. This time, this new beta has been released only to developers, so that they’re using the public beta of iOS 8.4 have to wait for another update to test new products to be included. According to the comments, it has also launched the public beta 3 version, but it’s something I have not been able to see firsthand or know anyone who is using it. I just was using until today I installed iOS9.
It seems that Apple does not want to rest on their laurels and launched this new version to prepare for the arrival of Apple Music, streaming music service which will be publicly released next June 30
We remember that the most important new IOS 8.4 is the renewed application of music, a redesign that reminds us a little iTunes interface is more intuitive and once we get to it.
Apple explains developments follows:
- The beta of iOS 8.4 includes a preliminary version of a completely new Music app. With powerful features and a new, elegant look, enjoy your music is easier than ever. This draft provides a look at what we’ve been already working you have to get – the music is starting.
- Design Brand New. The Music app has a beautiful new design that makes exploring your music collection is easy and fun. Personalized playlists adding your own picture and description. Enjoy great photos of your favorite artists in the view of the artist. Start playing a fair album from the album list. The music you love is never more than a touch.
Recently Added. Albums and reading lists your recently added are now at the top of your library, making it cost less to find something new. Simply tap on the cover and play to listen.
- Aerodynamics iTunes Radio. Discover music with iTunes Radio is easier than ever. You can quickly return to your favorite stations on Reprinted recently. Choose from a selection of hand-edited stations Radios Featured or start a new one from your favorite artist or song.
- New mini player. With the new mini player you can see what’s playing and control playback while browsing your music collection. To open in Playback, just tap on the mini player.
- Enhanced Playback. Playback has a fabulous new design that shows your cover as it should be. Furthermore you can start playing your music in real time wirelessly using AirPlay while playing.
- Coming Up Next. Now it’s simple to find which songs in your library sound then – just touch the icon below in playing.
- You can even rearrange, add or omit if you prefer.
- Global Search. Now you can search from anywhere on the Music app – just tap the magnifying glass. The search results are conveniently organized to help you quickly find the perfect song. You can even start a radio station from iTunes search.