Apple released iOS 10.3 for all iPhone, iPad or iPod touch users. This new version of the software brings with it some interesting news for mobile devices company in Cupertino.
iOS 10.3 is an update for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch that introduces some interesting news for iPhone users, iPad and iPod touch. First comes the ability to verify the location of their AirPods in Find My iPhone, and introduces support to Siri applications that allow the exchange of money, the transport app and to those of the automakers. With IOS 10.3 also it takes the expected transition to the Apple File System that should lead to improvements on all devices, old and new.
The final version of iOS 10.3 released has the same build number of the beta 7, therefore, who should have installed the previous trial will not necessarily restore to upgrade. Also, since the change of the file system, this time is really recommended the exemption of a backup of your device before proceeding with the upgrade.
The new iOS 10.3 update includes:
- Revamped iCloud section, now at the top of the Settings app
- Siri and CarPlay improvements
- Reduce Motion for websites
- Settings toggle to disable in-app ratings and reviews
- Hourly forecast in Maps
- Navigation improvements for Mail’s Conversation View
- Geo weather in Maps via 3D Touch.
- Apple File System
- iCloud Analytics opt-in feature
- Easier typing on Chinese and Japanese keyboards