Apple releases iOS 13.2.3 to provide a number of fixes for Mail, Files, Notes and more. This is not a major release, because for that we will have to wait a little longer for iOS 13.3.
- “-Fixes an issue where system search and search within Mail, Files, and Notes might not work
- -Addresses an issue where photos, links, and other attachments might not display in the Messages details view
- -Fixes an issue that could prevent apps from downloading content in the background
- -Resolves issues that may prevent Mail from fetching new messages, and fail to include and quote original messages content in Exchange accounts”
This update is also available for the iPad, under the name iPadOS 13.2.3.
To download iOS 13.2.3, do the following:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings> General> Software Update. Wait until the update appears.
- Tap Download and install.
- Wait until your device has restarted and the installation is complete.
You can also update via iTunes. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC and open iTunes or the Finder in macOS Catalina. Click on your connected device and choose Search for the update. The update will be downloaded and then installed on your device.