Apple has made available for download the final version of iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2 available to everyone.
With iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2 in the final version, Apple offers the Deep Fusion feature on the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, new emojis, Siri’s privacy settings and more.
The manufacturer has provided a list of changes and new features introduced by this release:
- Deep Fusion for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max relies on a Bionic A13 neural engine to capture multiple images at different exposures, perform pixel-by-pixel analysis and merge the best parts of these images to bring more texture and detail to your photos and reduce noise, especially in low or medium-light environments.
- Ability to edit the resolution of videos directly from the Camera app on the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Over 70 new and updated Emoji and Emoji including animals, food, activities, new accessibility-related Emoji, neutral sex Emoji, and a new skin color selection for Emoji featuring couples.
Support for AirPods
- Read aloud incoming messages on your AirPods through Siri.
- Support for AirPods Pro.
- HomeKit Secure Video allows you to record, store, and watch encrypted video from your security cameras, and now includes people, animals, and vehicles detection.
- HomeKit compatible routers give you the ability to control the content your HomeKit accessories share across the Internet and in your home.
- Privacy settings allow you to decide whether to help improve Siri and Dictate by allowing Apple to keep the audio content of your interactions with Siri and Dictation.
- Option to delete your Siri and Dictate history from Siri.
OS 13.2 is available as a free upgrade on the following devices:
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone XS Max
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 6s Plus
This update also contains fixes and enhancements. This allows in particular to solve:
- A problem that can prevent automatic filling of passwords in third-party apps.
- A problem that can prevent the appearance of the keyboard when performing a search.
- An issue that prevents scanning to return to the Home screen on iPhone X and later.
- An issue that caused Messages to send a single notification when the Alert Repeat option was enabled.
- An issue where Messages displays a phone number and not the name of a contact.
- A problem that causes the Contacts app to open on the last visited contact page, not on the contact list.
- A problem that may prevent annotations from being saved.
- A problem that may result in the temporary disappearance of saved notes.
- A problem that causes the iCloud backup to fail after touching “Back up now” in the settings.
- This update also includes improved performance when using the AssistiveTouch feature to enable the app selector.
- You can download the update now by going to Settings, then General Next Software Update on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
You can download the update now by going to Settings, then General Next Software Update on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch