Apple just released updates of two of its operating systems: iOS 8.1.3 and OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 to fix minor update that comes without great innovations and only bug fixes and stability as most significant improvements in iOS 8 despite everythinh else, as there is much to fix and improve, especially in the performance of the older devices. In addition, almost certainly will loophole to Jailbreak with Taig exploit, which is compatible with iOS 8.0 – 8.1.2.
If you look at iOS 8.1.3 log, the update brings the following new features:
- Reducing the amount of storage space required to install a software update.
- Solving a problem that prevented some users enter the password for your Apple ID to use Messages and FaceTime.
- Fixes an issue in which the application search results do not show in Spotlight.
- Solving a problem that caused multitasking gestures will not work on the iPad.
- New configuration options for standardized tests in the education.
It remains unsure whether iOS 8.1.3 closes the possibility of Jailbreak, so if you have a jailbroken device or intend to do so, it is best not to consider this update, on the other hand, nothing remarkable worthwhile to leave the Jailbreak, that is the question which may have Cydia installed on your device. If the Jailbreak is not your thing, then yes you can upgrade by going to Settings > General > Software Update on your device or simply connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch 5G to iTunes and clicking the update button.
Head to our download page for links to the new Apple iOS firmware or you can just proceed with what is below. Also for the Apple TV 3 new software is released 7.0.2 (12B466):
Available links for iOs 8.1.3:
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air (5th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini (CDMA)
- iPad mini (GSM)
- iPad mini (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (CDMA)
- iPad mini 3 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 3 (Cellular)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (GSM)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (CDMA)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 4s
- iPod touch (5th generation)