Apple has started the release of the update to iPadOS 13.4 which introduces several very interesting innovations, including mouse and trackpad support.
The new operating system update for Apple iPads introduces many new features, including mouse and trackpad support to offer greater precision and to allow to navigate within the operating system through multi-touch gestures. Also, sharing iCloud Drive folders from the File app and new Memoji stickers are introduced.
- iCloud Drive folders sharing from the Files app. Controls have been added to limit access to only the people you have invited directly or to authorize access to all users with whom you have shared the link to the folder, as well as permissions to select who can make changes and who can only access in reading and downloading files. Here all the info.
- Mail: always visible controls to delete, move, write or reply to a message in the single conversation view. If you have configured the S / MIME protocol, replies to encrypted emails will be automatically encrypted.
- App Store with Apple Arcade: thanks to the support of universal purchases, buying once the apps participating in the program you can use them on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV. The Arcade games you’ve recently played are displayed in the Arcade panel, so you can continue playing on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV. New list view for the “View all games” option.
- CarPlay: The CarPlay Dashboard now supports third-party navigation apps. Information about incoming calls is shown on the CarPlay Dashboard.
- Augmented reality: AR quick view s
Nine new Memoji stickers, including those of the smiling face with hearts, folded hands and the celebrating face. Here all the details: