Apple has released a second beta version of the iOS 10.3.2 update, a new update to developers today. Two weeks after the release of iOS 10.3 with features such as iOS 10.3.2 beta 2, Find AirPods and the new Apple File System (APFS), thirteen days after iOS 10.3.2 beta 1 was released, and iOS 10.3.1, only a week after it was published.
iOS 10.3.2 Beta 2 released!
Registered developers can download and install the iOS 10.3.2 beta 2 update to their immediate devices via the Apple Developer Center (Apple Developer Center) or via OTA from the iOS devices with the appropriate beta configuration profile (Settings> General> Software Update menu).
Apart from standard bug fixes and performance improvements, iOS 10.3.2 Beta 2 does not bring much innovation with it. However, if there is an important detail that needs to be taken care of, it is the end of support for 32 bit devices with iOS 10.3.2.
So the iPhone 5, 5c and iPad 4, which recently received the iOS 10.3.1 update, will no longer receive any further updates. In any case the improvements in the stability of the system and the corrections of errors always are well received by the grinders, but the users we want novelties in them. All these beta versions do not seem to add changes to the system’s functionality since the important changes were integrated in the previous final version, such as Search my AirPods, improvements in CarPlay, the new APFS file system and a new iCloud menu For iOS 10.3.
Apple Release Notes:
- The iCloud section at the top of the device app has been replaced,
- Siri and CarPlay developments,
- Performance improvements for Web sites,
- Added the ability to switch to the settings application to disable in-app evaluation,
- The hourly forecast feature has been added to the Maps app,
- Navigation enhancements for Mail,
- Writing in Chinese and Japanese keyboards made easy.