On Monday , two weeks after the release of iOS 7.1 beta 3 , Apple release the fourth beta version of iOS 7.1 firmware for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad to fix bugs and improve the mobile OS. In this article we have tried to collect all the changes we detected .
iOS 7.1 beta 4 ( build number 11D5134C) can be downloaded and installed on iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 , iPad mini 1/2 , iPad 2/3/4/Air, and iPod touch 5G. The update fixes some bugs from previous builds and some changes in the interface and firmware.
Load assembly iOS 7.1 beta 4 is available to registered iPhone Developer Standard or Enterprise developers. If you are an authorized/registered developer, head over to iOS Dev Center to download iOS 7.1 beta 4 right now.
All the features of iOS 7.1 beta 4 :
- The build number of the new firmware is 11D5134C.
- The update is available for iPhone 5s/5c/5/4S/4, iPod touch 5G, iPad 2/3/4 and iPad Air, iPad mini 2.
- To use the iOS 7.1 beta 4, you need to download the latest version iTunes.
- iOS 7.1 beta is available at Dev Center from the Software Update.
- To work with the fourth beta version of Apple distributed package Xcode 5.1 beta 4 . Also released a new beta firmware for the Apple TV.
- Updated animation inscription “Unblock” .
- Updated application icon Photography .
- New voices for the British version of Siri.
- Validity iOS 7.1 beta 4 expires on March 3.
- According to preliminary reports , Apple has not closed jailbreak vulnerability Evasi0n. Jailbreak requires an update Evasi0n.
- Design Shift key , the keyboard back to the option in iOS 7.1 beta 2 . In the third beta version of Apple experimented with the design of a button.
- Update button to add contacts to your phone .
- Users report improved performance and autonomy of the OS.
- Unlock and Disable inscriptions are now highlighted for failing to swipe .
You also see the evolution of the iOS 7.1 update from the following links :