Call of Duty: Mobile exceeds 100 million downloads

0
Call-of-Duty-Mobile-Breaks-Record-With-100-Million-Downloads-In-First-Week

Activision in collaboration with Tencent released the final version of one of the most anticipated video games: Call of Duty: Mobile. This version is available for iOS and Android has exceeded 100 million downloads during its first week of release.

Call of Duty: Mobile has managed to become the most downloaded game during its first week of release, according to data from the Sensor Tower (via Reuters). The previous record was achieved by Mario Kart Tour just a week before.

The platform that has downloaded the Call of Duty mobile version has iOS has 55.7% of total download. Google’s mobile platform, Android keeps the remaining 44.3%. Since the first week’s release, the video game has raised more than $17.7 million, installed 20 million times, and over 35 million installs by the fourth day. On different in-app purchases, there are a lot of weapons, skins, and characters in the battle.

Apple’s platform has generated 53% of revenues with $ 9.1 million, while Android users have spent $ 8.3 million on the application. As for countries where this game is more popular, the United States leads the ranking with 16% of downloads and 43% of revenue generated. India with 13.7 million downloads and Brazil with 7.1 million downloads close the podium of the countries where this game has become a success.

If we compare the number of downloads of Call of Duty: Mobile with PUBG and Fortnite during its launch week, the figure of this popular Activision game title is 4 times higher than that of PUBG and Fortnite.

Download Call of Duty: Mobile for free from the App Store

Follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our Facebook Page, find us on LinkedIn, circle us on Google+