One of the vital nice improvements unveiled with the aid of&#a hundred and sixty;Facebook F8 at the conference, it is obviously the new profile that contrasts sharply with what we used to see. No, really, as you can see on the page dedicated to it , our new profile will have nothing to do with the old. Yes and if we can all enjoy it in the next few weeks, know that it is a trick to enable it before anyone else. A tip that comes from TechCrunch and you will be able to find detail (and French) in the rest of the article.
No need to return to the improvements in this new profile, no one talking about it since last night. Basically, Mark and his friends opted for a presentation type "magazine" of our information. A bit like the new Facebook profile was the journal of our lives . There are so many areas in which our news will appear (our pictures, our status, our business, etc …) , applications and everything we do and have done on the famous social network. All with the ability to access a timeline on the side of the window, a timeline that allows you to easily go back in time.
Super? Revolutionary? It's up to you, of course, and that is just a trick that allows you to activate the new profile. The principle is also rather simple, since we are going to pose as an application developer. To do this, it's easy, just follow these steps:
- Connect on Facebook.
- In the search field, type "Facebook Developer".
- Click the first result.
- On the page that opens, click the "Create application" above.
- Enter a name for your application.
- Give it as a "namespace" (lowercase, no numbers ).
- Complete the captcha antispam.
- On the new page that opens, click "Open Graph" on the left.
- Fill in the fields with the action of your choice (such as "watch a movie") .
- Confirm by clicking the "Getting Started".
- A wizard starts. An assistant who is in three stages.
- Make some changes (history) and click on the button that's fine.
- Wait four or five minutes.
- Then return to your profile (and not on the home page of the service!).
- A message appears and offers to test the new profile.
And now, now you will be able to have fun with the new options of your page, delete some areas and so on. Now you can have fun and show off to your buddies (on Facebook of course). Oh and finally, here are some screenshots to show you the different steps. By cons, hurry up because I think it's going to learn very quickly and Facebook may show the fangs …
For more coverage on iHelplounge, Follow us on twitter , Become a Fan on Facebook to Stay updated about the the new iPhone, News, iPhone Applications&#one hundred sixty;,&#a hundred and sixty;iOS,&#a hundred and sixty;OS X, Lend a hand