Tips on how to Enter On-line: Discuss with monopoly.promotions.com/monopoly09/entrance.do and setup an account. Then enter your codes.
- I6L6V4N4T09 (From Ideas)
- UONLYRICHER (From Fb)
Learn how to use the McDonald's Fb code:
- You have to have a Fb account. Sign up free or login.
- Go here to access the McDonald's page on Facebook.
- Click Go.
- Click Allow.
- Click Let's Play.
- Click Publish or Okay (pick one).
- Click Okay.
- You will be taken to the McDonald's Monopoly page.
- Click Let's Play.
- Sign in.
- Click to Roll.
The FREE Code can be used only once per person and/or email address or mobile phone and will not count against your daily play limit of ten (10) Codes per day. FREE Codes can be used by multiple participants.
Rare Online Collect and Win Properties:
- Short Line
- Pennsylvania Ave
- Mediterranean Ave
Rare Code List:
- Mediterranean (#101) for $50
- Vermont (#104) for $1,000
- Tennessee (#110) for $5,000
- Boardwalk (#122) for $1,000,000
$100,000 Online Jackpot Sweepstakes: Each valid Game Stamp Code entry (limit 10 per day) during the Online Game Period (October 6, 2009 through November 16, 2009) will earn the participant one (1) entry into the random Drawing for the chance to win $100,000. FREE Codes are not eligible for Sweepstakes entry. On or about November 17, 2009, one (1) winner will be randomly selected to receive the $100,000 prize, subject to verification and compliance with the Off
Daily and quarter hourly prizes may be available at any time during the applicable Day, or quarter hour and, once won, will not be available again until the next Day (for Daily prizes) or Quarter hour (for Quarter Hourly prizes).
Before you move on, make sure that you read a summary of the official rules for prize list and further details. Th
e Monopoly game board is available online and on the side of the bags.
- Online Pre-Promotion Sweepstakes: Obtain an entry by using a FREE Code to register for the Online Game taking place in the U.S. and Canada
- Collect & Win: Win by collecting Game Stamps to form "Winning Combinations" as part of the In-Store Game
- Instant Win: Win instantly with "Instant Win Game Stamps" as part of the In-Store Game
- Online Game: Use the 11-digit Code found on MONOPOLY Game Stamps to play MONOPOLY Online for more chances to win instantly and/or by collecting "Online Winning Combinations" as part of the Online Game taking place in the U.S. (See Canadian Rules for Online Game in Canada.)
Eligibility: You will need Internet access and a valid email address to participate in the Online Game. Open to residents of U.S., Guam, Saipan & Canada. Void in Puerto Rico, Am. Samoa & where prohibited. Must be 13 or older (ME residents must be 18 or older) to play Online. Online Game not available in Guam & Saipan; text play not available in Canada.
Twenty-eight (28) $1 Million daily opportunities, one per day (U.S. & Canada combi
ned) Online 10/6/09 – 11/2/09 (12:00:00 midnight ET to 11:59:59 pm ET). Each day, one player will land on Chance Online and receive as a prize a next-day Monopoly Dice Roll. A roll of two (2) sixes (6&6) results in $1 Million prize, payable $50,000/year for 20 years w/o interest. Other rolls receive $10,000. See roll results at PlayatMcD.com.
Entry Dates: Game begins 10/6/09. In-Store Game ends 11/2/09, or while supplies last; Online Game ends 11/16/09 at 11:59:59 pm ET.
To participate without making a purchase, mail a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope ("SASE") with sufficient postage and a return address (first and last name, street address, city, state, and zip or postal code) to:
2009 MONOPOLY at McDonald's Free Game Piece Request
P.O. Box 49189
Strongsville, OH 44149-0189
DO NOT SEND POTENTIAL WINNING GAME STAMPS, COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Two (2) Game Pieces will be mailed in response to each request that complies with the requirements of the Official Rules, while supplies last. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten and must be postmarked no sooner than September 22, 2009 and must be postmarked by November 2, 2009 and received by Sponsor no later than November 6, 2009. If the In-Store Game runs long, these dates are subject to a corresponding extension. Requests from Vermont residents that are postmarked in VT may omit return postage.
If you like this article, you may want to subscribe and follow me on Twitter.