Wireless power technology for smartphones is not new. The ability to charge the device by simply placing it on a special stand, is not the first offer Nokia, LG, ZTE and other manufacturers; Apple has ignored such process for its brand new iPhone 6/6 Plus, in the guide below, we’ll show you how to charge your apple smartphone wirelessly.
Wireless Charging for iPhone 6and iPhone 6 Plus
- Card Receiver Qi Wireless Charging Card with built-Lightning (can be easily found on Amazon).
- Wireless charging standard, Qi (available from Amazon or you can search among accessories Nokia Lumia smartphone on Windows Phone).
- Protective cover (optional but desirable).
1. The first step is to configure our iPhone to sync with iTunes on Wi-Fi. It must be done because our Qi-card connector Lightning takes on a smartphone. To continue over and over again not to suffer with wires, simply adjust this synchronization.
To activate the trigger on Wi-Fi, connect your iPhone to your computer via USB. Open iTunes, select iPhone. Under Options, tick Sync with this iPhone to Wi-Fi. Done! In the future, to sync your iPhone with iTunes, connect your phone to Wi-Fi and a power source.
2.Sync your iPhone via Wi-Fi2. Next, connect the card to our iPhone. Insert the connector into the appropriate slot on your iPhone, attach a card to the “back” of the smartphone double sided tape – complete (as in our example) or your own. It is advisable to protect the card protective cover – especially because he obviously does not hurt, and most smartphones.
3. Connect to the wireless charging standard outlet Qi. Done!
wireless charging obvious – the user only has to put the smartphone on the stand, and then the resulting accessory will do everything himself. No wires – all on the precepts of Steve. Beauty! But in addition, there are pros …
Please do not forget that this method of charging is not an official and is already more so – recommended. In case of problems or Apple retail store, the seller may void your warranty. Remember: Perform at your own risk!
It should also be borne in mind that the wireless charging, not the fastest way to replenish the energy of the battery iPhone. In this way, you will charge your smartphone longer.
Also note that sometimes heated smartphone, apparently due to the fact that the charge of the exercises in the “not used” to such a weak charge.
Some users may still need to plug Lightning. For example, it can not do without the use of a number of automotive accessories for the iPhone.
As you can see, the iPhone 6 and 6 plus wireless charging is possible (but not perfect). It is hoped that in the near future, the technologies will be improved, and Apple will build a wireless charging device for its smartphones.