At some point we may have problems with the durability and performance of the iPhone battery. Unless there is a serious problem, often can be solved by simply calibrating. The iPhone battery gauge can help you recover some of your iPhone, iPad performance when you start to lose capacity.
How To Calibrate iPhone And iPad Battery Life?
Before carrying out this process is important to note that it is not recommended for the lifetime of the device’s battery to leave loading nightly smartphone also can not use your smartphone for a time which can vary between 12 and 16 hours, so choose carefully when to perform this operation.
Once you have this you said, to calibrate the battery of iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, just have to:
- Fully charge the battery of your iPhone (also works on iPad or iPod touch).
- Unplug the charger and use the device normally until it runs out of battery and shut down completely.
- We left off and not connected between 6 and 8 hours.
- We connect the charger and let the battery charge up to 100% without turning on the computer. If it is turned on, we should not touch it or unlock, or enter the PIN, no nothing.
- After I leave it charging between 6 and 8 hours, we have to force restart the iPhone by holding down the Home and Power / Lock button until the apple appears on the screen, then let go of the buttons.
- An extra step may be performing this procedure once a month for better battery performance.
This procedure can be very useful to recover the life of the battery, but if improvements are not notes or the battery continue to perform poorly, the only thing left to do is go to an Apple Store and ask for a change or replacement battery, in case the mobile is still under warranty. Initially, this change should do it for free.
What to do if your iPhone battery still does not work properly after calibrating
If your iPhone is no longer under warranty and after calibrating the battery is still not improve performance, you can always pay a qualified technician to make you change battery or encourage you to do it yourself, but this task is only recommended for expert users. It’s not as complicated process, you must make sure you have the full kit screwdriver, battery separator.
On the Internet you can get cheap kits for $15 and the result is an economic change iPhone battery life to restore your smart phone. Of course, before attempting to change is always interesting to calibrate the battery because sometimes the results are usually positive.