Yesterday, Apple released another update of the iOS 8.1.1firmware. In addition to improved performance on iPhone 4S and iPad 2, more stable operation of the module Wi-Fi, the owners waited iOS-devices and unpleasant surprise. The utility of the procedure for jailbreaking Pangu compatible with iOS 8.1.1. How to be the case if the jailbreak, Cydia and all the attendant tweak very much needed? Perform the downgrade.
Rollback on firmware iOS 8.1 jailbreak procedure will produce. In iOS 8.1.1 to hack was closed by developers, but Apple continues to sign iOS 8.1 (yet). Support for OSes is likely temporary. In the near future downgrade would be impossible. Remember, everything you do – you do at your own risk. IPhones.ru Administration is not responsible for any damage to the hardware and software of your iOS-devices.
Instructions for downgrade
1. Charge the battery iOS-device not less than 50% (the more – the safer).
2. Using iTunes, be sure to make a backup copy (in iCloud and preferably on a hard disk).
3. Download the version of iOS 8.1, corresponding to the model of your device on our download page
4. Connect your device to iTunes. Open it via the corresponding menu.
5. Hold down the Alt / Option (on Windows hold Shift) – Update.
6. Choose to download firmware (paragraph 3) and click Open.
7. Accept the upgrade.
8. Wait for the installation. On the screen of the iPhone welcome screen and the inscription Push for updates – perform.
9. In iTunes dialog box appears, prompting you to install the latest software iOS 8.1.1. Kindly refuse.
Downgrade successfully completed. All data remained intact.
Now you can start the procedure of jailbreak, use the utility Pangu and instructions.
P.S. Before doing a downgrade, make sure that Apple supports iOS 8.1 firmware