Image via Wikipedia
The Analysis Toolpak provides data analysis tools for statistical and engineering analysis. It is possible to use the built-in statistical, financial, and engineering worksheet functions. But some are only available when you install the Analysis ToolPak. This article will show you how to install it.
You can perform addition & subtraction operations on dates.When you type date it will convert the date as per the regional settings of your computer you can play safe by typing dates as mmdddyy10oct09.If you want to calculate difference of dates for the intervals of months or years or even days over months and months over year you have a function DATEDIF which you can use
- Click the File ( Microsoft Office 2007) Button, and then click Excel Options button on the bottom of the window.
- Click the Add-Ins category on the left panel.
- On the right panel of Excel Options, in the Manage box, choose Excel Add-ins, and then click Go button.
- In the Add-Ins dialog box, under Add-Ins available box, check the check box next to Analysis Toolpak and Analysis ToolPak-VBA, and then click OK button.
- In the pop-up dialog box, click Yes button to install it.
- Just wait for some time. After Excel have configured it, then you can use the Analysis Toolpak .
For more coverage on iHelplounge:
- Follow us on twitter
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Become a Fan on Facebook
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel