PlanetBeing and his crew have already managed to adapt Froyo Android can run easily on the iPhone 2G and 3G "iPhoDroid 1SHOT R13b"
iPhoDroid is the latest version has solved the problems Wi-Fi, the installation has been optimized to the point that with a single click is achieved by installing Android on the IOS device mentioned. And also gives us the option to install Android or just run without installing.
Here some details to consider before attempting to install:
– It is necessary to jailbreak the iPhone before
– Run iPhoDroid, connect the iPhone to the computer and then press the button Shoot!
– Allow the process to continue (Touch Driver extraction, transfer to the cache, systems, etc.).
– The iPhone may be in recovery mode
– The display OpeniBoot with the logos of Apple and Android press the button install located in the lower left corner (use the volume buttons)
– Allow the installation to finish and then wait to boot Android on the iPhone.
iPhone Jailbreak coverage:
- Follow ihelplounge on twitter
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Become a Fan on Facebook
Subscribe to out YouTube Channel