Apple, on Monday, launched of public betas of their new operating systems. In this post, we will explain step by step how to install the public beta of iOS 13 on your iPhone, in case you want to test drive new features before the final version in September.
Remember that being a beta version is not free of errors and there are also certain incompatibilities with some third-party apps.
It is important to manually back up your device, so when you go back to the latest version of iOS 12, it will be without any issues. Below we will give you the list of compatible devices.
Recommended devices to install iOS 13 beta.
- iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, and X
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, and SE
- 7th generation iPod touch.
Install the beta of iOS 13 is very easy, you just have to follow the steps below and have the backup or backup ready.
1.From your iPhone, open safari and visit Apple’s public betas program page(https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/).
2. If you are a registered user, click on “Sign in”. Otherwise, you have to register and click on “Sign up”. In both cases, you will be asked for the Apple ID.
3. Public beta installation iOS 13 3. In the next window, make sure to selected iOS, then you must scroll down and click on “Enroll your iOS device”.Again, scroll down and in step two click on the “Download profile” button. With this, you will download the user profile with which you will obtain the beta of iOS 13.
4. Again, scroll down and in step two click on the “Download profile” button. With this, you will download the user profile with which you will obtain the beta of iOS 13.
5. A pop-up window will appear in which you must accept the download.
6. Go to Settings and in the first option you will see “Profile downloaded”.
7. After you must click on “Install”, your iPhone will restart.
8. Finish the process by going to Settings -> General -> Software Updates.
Once downloaded, it will proceed to install and end in a reboot, similar to when an update is performed via OTA. You will notice some changes in the initial configuration, in which one of them is the dark mode.
Keep in mind that mid-September Apple will be most likely have its the Event where the new iPhone XR 2, iPhone XI and XI Max will be presented along with the rumored 16-inch MacBook Pro and iOS 13 will be officially launched.