Luca Todesco have released a first beta phase of the jailbreak iOS 10.2. It is a temporary release, which is therefore not recommended for beginners. But let’s see how to jailbreak iOS 10.2 for those with advance skills interested in performing the process.
Once, this jailbreak is in beta stage, both the procedure to be followed is the operation is not guaranteed in any way. At the time this first stage of the jailbreak released is also only compatible with a few devices such as iPhone 6S, iPhone SE , iPad Pro and all other devices are not supported at this time. To jailbreak iOS 10.2 on your device, first you have to download these two files found here.
- Downloaded Cydia Impactor, which is needed in order install Yalu.
- Download yalu102 jailbreak from here for Windows, Mac or Linux.
- Open the program, connect the device to your computer and drag the IPA file jailbreak inside.
- You will be asked to enter your email and password related to our Apple ID, enter it quietly, such information will be sent only to the Apple server.
- You’ll now find a new application installed on your device, go to Settings> General> Device Management and Yalu authorized for use on the device and open.
- Open the application and click on Go and continue to display the popup.
- At the end of the procedure you will install Cydia on your device and the device will be concluded.
Remember to perform the jailbreak only if you are experienced and if you just can not help it, it is a still embryonic tool and errors and problems will be on the agenda, Cydia is not yet updated to iOS 10.2 as regards Mobile Substrate and other components, therefore the majority of tweak at the time will not work.