- Cellphone 3GS
- Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard
- iPhone Firmware OS three.1
- Pwnage Device Download Here
Pwnage Tool 3.1.3- Important Points
1. If you are using a iPhone 3G or iPhone 3G(S) with ultrasn0w and rely on ultrasn0w to obtain cellular service then you should only update your device with an .ipsw that is made with the new PwnageTool. There are no second chances with this. You need to remember that PwnageTool will provide an upgrade path to newer versions of the iPhone software in the future.
2. PwnageTool will work for the iPhone 3GS assuming you have already Pwned it at 3.0 or 3.0.1
3. PwnageTool will work for the iPod touch 2G assuming you have already Pwned it at 3.0 or 3.0.1
4. PwnageTool will work for Original iPho
ne (1st Generation), the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3G(S) and the iPod touch (1st Generation and 2nd Generation) but not the iPod touch 3rd generation.
5. For 3G and 3G(S) users who are Pwned, PwnageTool is your key to updating in the future, just remember to never install an update directly from Apple, always use an .ipsw that has been created with PwnageTool..
There is no Windows version of PwnageTool it is a Mac OS X tool only.
Download PwnageTool 3.1.3 (Official Bittorrent Releases)
- PwnageTool 3.1.3 Torrent
Download PwnageTool 3.1.3 (Mirror Links)
1.. Download the required files and make a folder on Desktop called or whatever you want and put the Firmware 3.1 and Pwnage tool in iHackintosh folder.
2. Close all other running programs and launch Pwnage tool from iHackintosh folder by double click.
3. Choose your Mode, Simple Mode or Expert Mode
- Simple Mode – Which provides step by step instructions as below and automatically detects your correct firmware and adds the unlock and activation and jailbreak with Cydia automatically to your
- Expert Mode – Where you can adjust the settings on the various different additions to the custom firmware – if you click through and do not change anything in expert mode it will make the same
In the following post we used Expert mode for better reliability.
4. In the next window click and select your iPhone. A big green check-mark will appear over the image of the phone which you selected. Once you selected the iPhone model then click the blue arrow button at bottom to continue.
e=”margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; “>5. You will be brought to the “Browse for IPSW” Windows. On my Hackint0sh, it automatically found the IPSW. If PwnageTool doesn’t automatically find the ipsw file you can click Browse for IPSW(Just in Case)
6. In the next screen click to select General then click the blue arrow button at the bottom right corner.
7. You’ll get to the General Settings Screen. The General settings allows you to decide the partition size, Activate the phone and Enabled baseband update. The most crucial step of your process so be careful and read it 3-4 times before getting in to the business. Check Activate the phone if you are not with an official carrier then click the blue arrow button. Deselect Activate if you have an iPhone legitimately activated on an official carrier.
- If you are using an Official service provider (i.e. AT&T) you do not need to “Unlock Baseband”, therefore you can Uncheck “Activate the phone”.
- If You are using an Unofficial service provider (i.e. T-Mobile) then check “Activate the phone” So you can enjoy Ultrasn0w with the 3.1
8. The next window Cydia settings menu allows you to create custom packages so you do not have to manually install them later.
- Click to select the Download packages tab. Then click the Refresh button to display all the available packages. Double clicking the package you want will download it and make it available in the Select Packages tab.
- Checkmark the ones you want then Click the blue arrow button.
- The Custom Packages Settings menu displays listed package settings for your custom IPSW. For know leave these settings as is. Click the blue arrow button to continue.
9. The Custom Logos Settings menu allows you to add your own images, you can pick your custom logo settings. If you uncheck them both, the originals will remain. Once done click the blue arrow button to continue.
10. You are now ready to begin the Pwnage process! Click the Build button to select it then click theBlue arrow button to begin.
11. You will be asked to save your custom .ipsw file. Save it to your Pwnage folder you created on your Desktop.
- Your IPSW is not being built. Please allow up to 10 minutes.
- You will be asked to enter your administrator password. Do this then click the OK button.
Step Twelve). PwnageTool makes your iPhone into the mode of repair, called “Recovery Mode”, Make sure your iPhone is connected to the computer then follow Step Thirteen to put your iPhone into recovery mode.
thirteen. How one can put your iPhone in restoration mode.
- Flip the tool totally off and disconnect it from cable/dock.
- Cling down the house button.
- Whereas maintaining down the house button connect with a pc with a cable (highest) or dock.
- Maintain preserving down the house button except you see a join-to-itunes reveal You are actually in restoration mode.
When finished accurately your iPhone will show a picture of the iTunes brand and a usb cable. iTunes can even pop-up pronouncing it has detected an iPhone in restoration mode.
14. Now enter in iTunes to revive your iPhone. Brand of man that tells iTunes detected an iPhone in DFU mode and also you wish to restoration.
sixteen. In iTunes, cling the Alt/Choice key and click on Fix. Navigate to the iHackintosh folder in your personal computer the usage of the dialog window that seems. Make a choice the customized IPSW that used to be created and click on the Openbutton. iTunes will now repair the firmware in your iPhone. This will additionally take as much as 10 minutes.