* IPod touch 1G (must be jailbroken in any version of firmware)
* IPod touch 2G (non-MC model, it must be jailbroken in any firmware, if not, then you should use iREB from here)
* IPod touch 2G (MC, must be in iOS 3.1.2. We should not jailbreak 3.1.2)
* IPod touch 3G (must be previously jailbroken 3.1.2)
As PwnageTool for Mac, you can use Windows Sn0wbreeze 2.0 to create custom files without updating the baseband firmware.
With the exception of the iPod Touch 4G, Sn0wbreeze supports all previous generation of iPod touch, including iPod touch 3G and iPod touch 2G (MC). If your iPod Touch meets the criteria listed above, then you can jailbreak 4.1 IOS using Sn0wbreeze 2.0. Just follow the instructions here (ignoring the “Activation“bits in step 6 since it is only for the iPhone) to jailbreak your iPod Touch 3G and iPod Touch 2G (MC models and Non-MC) IOS 4.1.
Feel free to ask me any question you might encounter while runnig into any problem during the jailbreak process.
Download iTunes 10 for Windows
Download iOS 4.1 for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G/3G
Download iOS 3.1.3 for iPhone 2G, iPod touch 1G
Download NET Framework 3.5 (required to run Sn0wbreeze)
Download Sn0wbreeze 2.0.1 (Windows Only) .
iPhone Jailbreak coverage:
- Follow ihelplounge on twitter
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Get your ihelplounge T-shirt
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel