Now you simply used the iOS four.2.1 jailbreak untethered with Greenpois0n RC5 to your iPhone four with 1.fifty nine.00 baseband and observed that it requires a firmware restoration, this implies updating the baseband and lock your iPhone.
Folks who have the iPhone four can jailbreak and release their software with ultrasn0w 1.2, however below sure stipulations.
There is a method that allows us to preserve the 1.59.00 baseband on IOS 4.0.1 / 4.0.2 while updating the iOS 4.2.1 … through TinyUmbrella.
Here are the guide to get the iPhone 4 with IOS 4.2.1 released
– Close all applications running in the background (iTunes, Skype, Messenger, etc.)
– Connect the iPhone to the computer 4 and Run TinyUmbrella then
– Click on the button Save SHSH
– Click button TSS Server Start
– Run iTunes and restore the IOS 4.2.1 (select Restore , no update)
shif + restore (Windows) or alt + restore (Mac)
– Let iTunes do the restoration process on your device iOS 4.2.1
- At the end of the process will notice that it displays the error 1004 . The 1004 error means that has been restored again without refreshing the baseband iOS
– Click on the button Device Kick Out of Recovery of TinyUmbrella
– Close iTunes and ready
After doing jailbreak must have the original SIM to pass iTunes the validation and enter the homescreen.
Once you have jailbroken your iPhone 4, you can safely unlock it on iOS 4.2.1 (on 01.59.00 baseband) using Ultrasn0w 1.2.
Note : Before starting this tutorial to verify that your device is an iPhone 4 and baseband 1.59.00 available from Settings -> General -> About -> Modem Firmware
For more coverage on iHelplounge:
- Follow us on twitter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Subscribe to our Feed
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel