&#a hundred and sixty;This utility offered on the keynote on April iPad used to be additionally offered right through the keynote presentation of the iPhone four, June 7 remaining.
With the discharge of the 4 iOS that Apple has determined to go away its software iBooks appropriate iPad / iPhone / iPod Contact with firmware 4.0.
iBooks 1.1 is a universal binary, therefore requires that the devices are installed in April IOS and firmware 3.2, respectively.
iBooks most important feature of 1.1 is support for PDF documents. And it has improved some features already available in the ePub format books
What's New in version 1.1
– IBooks now not only available on the IPAD but also on any iPhone or iPod touch with IOS 4.
– You can open and read PDF files received via Mail PDF documents are added to your library shelf and will appear in PDF documents. You can even search for words or phrases in PDF documents and add bookmarks to your favorite sites.
– Take advantage of new features for marking passages. In addition to highlighting a word or a paragraph, you can now add notes or bookmarks to a page.
– Keep your bookmarks, notes, and the bookmark sync across your iPhone, iPod touch IPAD and with the new automatic wireless synchronization.
– Read books with the new font: Georgia.
– Choose between white or sepia for the pages of books.
– Select the settings if you want to see th
e text left justified or double.
– Increase the font size for easy reading.
– Improved stability and performance.
However, Apple does not ensure that all PDF documents can be opened by the application iBooks.
Another new feature is the ability to sync notes and bookmarks between iPhone – IPAD
Well, the synchronization is done via iTunes 9.2, simply drag the file or PDF ePub books to the meeting. We have also included the ability to read PDF documents attached to emails using the Mail App
if you like this article, you might want to Subscribe to ihelplounge, follow us on Twitter, or join us on Facebook
Get your ihelplounge t-shirt
&#one hundred sixty;