After the Prime Nexus , it's time for Ice Cream Sandwich to talk about him through a few catches gleaned by Rootz Wiki and Android Police . Catch featuring the next major release ofGoogle Android . Nice, of course, except that these two photographs were highly censored by the author and no one is finally not much.
However, that can be distinguished is that the general interface of the platform has benefited from a facelift and a brand new application has entered: a launcher that will allow the user to quick access to applications and widgets. For the rest, in the sequel!
For indeed, with our two sources, we learned many things about Ice Cream Sandwich , namely:
- Gmail will benefit from a major overhaul.
- Ice Cream Sandwich propose new icons.
- The general interface of the platform will consume few resources.
- Ice Cream Sandwich will run on older phones.
- The Nexus S quickly benefit from this new version of Android after its release.
- The camera will include a fashion "panorama".
- Ice Cream Sandwich propose a launcher for applications and widgets.
- Google Shopper and the NFC will be integrated into the platform.
- We can access the multitasking via an icon in the dock.
Finally, Ice Cream Sandwich is not imposed as a radical change but rather will fit in the line of Gingerbread. So of course we will not fail to take all precautions (the source that enabled the two sites to enjoy Ice Cream Sandwich is reliable according to them) but they should more logically in the coming weeks as Google could officially launch the new Google Android from the start.
So what do you think? Fake or not fake?