Given that ultimate week, enabling builders to tethered jailbreak to carry out iOS 6 beta 1 on the iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 (GSM and CDMA) and 4th generation iPod touch. The jailbreak is however provided in a basic form which is missing Cydia and users gain access to the filesystem using SSH or AFC2. By a few easy steps, it is still possible to manually install Cydia via ssh after the jailbreak is performed. This guide explains how you can install Cydia on iOS 6 beta 1.
At the jailbreak iOS 6 and installing Cydia stuck at the moment the necessary drawbacks. Thus the fact that the jailbreak is currently tethered is that you always the option Just boot into redsn0w to use the device if you want to start again. The use of Cydia on iOS 6 is also at this time has not yet been officially supported by Saurik and therefore it is certainly possible that the use of the alternative application store problems can provide. Furthermore, many developers make their apps and tweaks that are available via Cydia also be suitable for iOS 6.
- In order to install Cydia on iOS 6 beta 1, you will first need to enter a jailbreak with redsn0w 0.9.13dev1 . You perform the jailbreak by using the option Jailbreak redsn0w in, then you point to the firmware file redsn0w iOS 6 beta 1 and go back to Features followed by Just boat . This last step is necessary because redsn0w not automatically the files needed for the jailbreak a beta firmware can retrieve.
- Connect your iPhone or iPod touch over Wi-Fi with your local network and find the IP address of the device in the menu settings via Wi-Fi followed by the blue arrow in the name of your network.
- Connect via SSH to the iPhone or iPod touch. Well-known tools that you can make an SSH connection, for example,Cyberduck (Mac OS X) or PuTTY(Windows). Use the IP address of the device with the username rootand password (default alpine ).
- Change the password of the users mobile and root if you have not already done. You can do this by as the root user the command
passwdto perform. Then enter the command
passwd mobilefrom the default passwordalpine for the user mobile to change.
- Enter the following command:
wget-q-O / tmp / cyinstall.sh http://wyndrepo.googlecode.com/files/cyinstall.sh && chmod 755 / tmp / cyinstall.sh && / tmp / cyinstall.sh
- The unit will then execute and Cydia will ring or on the homescreen of the iPhone or iPod touch appear. Cydia after you first opened and the file is prepared, there will be another ring or be executed.
If you still have questions regarding Install Cydia Manually In iOS 6 Beta 1, you can either leave us a comment on our Facebook page, Follow us on twitter, add us on your Google+ circle to Keep up to date.