Apple has updated its firmware 5.0.1 for iPhone 4S, , along with IOS 4.4.4 for Apple TV . When publishing, no word has been given by Apple on the subject. Of the first hypotheses have emerged as an update to fit the Brazilian market and Russian. None has proven correct. Yet there is much change in the air. As noted by MacRumors rightly, that famous new
;build 9A406 on the problems associated with the SIM card. Users have often complained that their latest phone had trouble with the SIM.
On its website, in the "Support" Apple has a record identifying the problem. To solve it, it is appropriate to restore his iPhone 4S with iTunes. Once done, a check in the phone settings indicate whether all went well (Settings> General> About). On line version, iOS 5.0.1 (9A406) must be marked.
The restore can be performed directly in iTunes. For this you need to perform the following steps:
- Device to the computer / Mac connect and open iTunes.
- Content and settings to back up using a backup. Icloud either via iTunes or via the function.
- Restore in iTunes, the iPhone 4S and import the backup.
- Assures you that the new version (IOS 5.0.1 9A406) is installed on the device (Settings -> General -> About)
The procedure is recommended if you have to fight with the following problems:
- With irregular warnings: "No SIM card installed" "Invalid SIM card" or
- "No service" or "search" in areas with good reception
According to this firmware version fix the problem isolated and put in some users have the desired effect.
However, it seems that some still encounter this problem. As it is ancient history for some people since the update, all others remain in this vicious circle. In the end, it is good to test if you have the problem.
For more coverage on iHelplounge, Follow us on twitter , Become a Fan on Facebook, add us to your circle on Google+ to Stay updated about the new iPhone, News, best iPhone Applications , iOS, Mac OS X, Apps