Apple simply launched iOS 5.1.1, an update that contains mostly bugfixes. iOS 5.1.1 is installed on the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 3GS. The third and fourth generation iPod touch and iPhone all models are suitable for this update. There are two ways to iOS 5.1.1 to install through your iPhone to a computer running iTunes, or by the firmware wirelessly (over-the-air) to win.
All changes are listed below:
- Improved reliability when using the option for HDR pictures are made via the button on the login screen
- Solutions to problems that could help lead that could not be switched between 2G and 3G networks on the new iPad
- Solutions to problems that could arise in certain circumstances with video playback via AirPlay
- Improved reliability when syncing Safari bookmarks and reading list
- Addresses an issue where the message "Buy not possible" could appear after a completed sale
Connect your iPhone to a computer, you'll find a button in iTunes to check for updates. You can also use the settings of your iPhone to Settings > General > Software Update to go wireless to install the new firmware. It may take time before the update here or in iTunes pops up, since he was just available. See you do not update ready, then it is best to take a fifteen minute wait to try again. You can also try the update to download from your browser.
As mentioned above provides iOS 5.1.1 bugfixes. Reportedly were also a number of jailbreak-tricks have been addressed by Apple.
Have you performed a jailbreak, you become discouraged as usual to the new firmware version.To make sure that your iOS 5 can continue when a jailbreak untethered jailbreak once available for later versions, it is advisable to use TinyUmbrella SHSHs to the current firmware version of your store. The stored SHSHs can be used at a later time to restore to the firmware version (s) for which you have saved.
If you still have questions regarding iOS 5.1.1 released for iPhone, iPhone and iPod touch, you can either leave us a comment on our Facebook page, Follow us on twitter, add us on your Google+ circle to Keep up to date.