As expected, Apple released the iOS 8 beta 4 on Monday . The new build stamped 12A4331d debuted two weeks after the release of the third beta version iOS 8.
Among iOS 8 features presented at WWDC, Apple also releases support predictive QuickType text keyboard, feature, “Family Access” for easy sharing shopping, photos, and calendars with the family, “iCloud Photo Archive” and iMessage, including recording and sending voice files, videos and photos by simply using the swipe gesture.
The firmware fixes some bugs of the previous build and added some changes to the UI. All iOS 4 beta 8 compatible devices:
- iPhone 5/5s/5c,
- iPhone 4S,
- iPad mini 1/2,
- iPad 2/3/4/Air
- iPod touch 5G.
What’s new in iOS 8 fourth beta version:
- New HomeKit Icon
- Bug Reporter App Removed
- New Display & Brightness Setting
- Show In App Switcher’ Option In Mail
- New Swipe Options Setting
- New Handoff & Suggested Apps
- Completely Redesigned Control Center
- Separate Expiry Options For Audio / Video Messages
- Control Center And Notification CenterOptions Added In AssistiveTouch
Download firmware is available right now on the iOS Dev Center to developers or authorized users or you can just go Settings > General > Software Update from your iOS device.