The iPhone Dev-Crew has launched a brand new model of RedSn0w zero.9.thirteen for builders, which eradicated the issues with the tethered jailbreak iOS 6 beta.&#a hundred and sixty;Replace is geared toward addressing some customers with SSH and departure functions.&#one hundred sixty;Simply as within the case of RedSn0w zero.9.13dev1, a brand new model of the utility&#one hundred sixty;does no longer set up Cydia&#a hundred and sixty;after jailbreaking and is meant simplest&#one hundred sixty;for builders&#a hundred and sixty;.&#one hundred sixty;
1. Download RedSn0w 0.9.13dev2, link below
2. Enter your device in the mode of DFU.
3. Select the Extras> Select IPSW> specify your firmware iOS 6 beta 1.
4. Return to the main screen and click "Jailbreak".
5. Once the procedure is finished, once again enter your device in the mode of DFU, go to the Extras> Select IPSW, and then select the firmware iOS 6 beta 1.
After identification, select "Just boot" in the Extras menu to carry out tied load. details the process of jailbreaking the second beta version of iOS 6,
In RedSn0w 0.9.13dev2 developer fixes some bugs and glitches when working with applications, as well as problems with SSH. Download the latest version of RedSn0w for Mac and Windows from here.
Previous obnovlenieRedsn0w 0.9.14b1 was released a week ago. With him in the utility an opportunity to do downgrade modem 06.15 Smartphone iPhone 3G/GS.
If you still have questions regarding iPhone Dev Team have released a new version of RedSn0w 0.9.13dev2, you can either leave us a comment on our Facebook page, Follow us on twitter, add us on your Google+&#a hundred and sixty;circle&#a hundred and sixty;to Keep up to date.