Apple this night launched an replace for the iTunes tool, which primarily some efficiency issues solved. These embrace an issue with tune movies that might no longer play on Macs geared up with an Nvidia GeForce images card from the 9400 or 9600 sequence. There are additionally some concerns that have been spontaneously crash the applying. 10.1 The iTunes replace that seemed final month, presented embrace beef up for IOS four.2, and AirPlay. The entire listing of enhancements in 10.1.1 iTunes are listed beneath.
Here is what’s new in iTunes 10.1.1:
This release provides a number of important bug fixes, including:
• Addresses an issue where some music videos may not play on Macs equipped with NVIDIA GeForce 9400 or 9600 graphics.
• Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly quit when deleting a playlist that has the iTunes Sidebar showing.
• Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit when connecting an iPod to a Mac equipped with a PowerPC processor.
• Addresses an issue where some music videos may not sync to an iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
iTunes 10.1 (released in November 2010) on the other hand came with many new features, including:
• Use AirPlay to instantly and wirelessly stream videos from iTunes to the all-new Apple TV.
• Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.2.
• Provides a number of important stability and performance improvements.
Download iTunes 10.1.1 for Windows and Mac
For more coverage on iHelplounge:
- Follow us on twitter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Subscribe to our Feed
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel