As promised Friday, the Dev-Team has simply made available a brand new version of RedSn0w jailbreak . This version,stamped 0.9.9b1 is tethered, retains the identical design however brings many new options. Redsn0w now offers a variety of functions for processing SHSH blobs. These can now be, for example using the function “Fetch” saved and stored on the server of Cydia Saurik. So that the tool is developed by iH8sn0w ifaith.
The feature “Verify” is checked on the secured blobs error, by “Submit”, locally, for example, be uploaded via secure TinyUmbrella blobs on Cydia, at the same time they are checked for errors. By clicking on the button “Stitch” a firmware can be created in which the need of you SHSH blob is integrated.
Here are the full changelog:
- Automatic detection of the firmware installed on your device, no need to select
- “Just Boot” boot allows a tethered. You can customize the boot logo in the Preferences redsn0w.
- The “Pwned DFU” switches to DFU mode “pwned”, which allows an easier recovery with iTunes
- “Recovery fix” can override the error 1015 encountered with iTunes
- Now, Redsn0w will be responsible for downloading any one essential files for your firmware directly from Apple’s servers. Better yet, once the process completes, it stores them locally so that the step is even faster if you have to start over. Of course, the manual option (to indicate a firmware download) will remain present for those with no Internet connection at any given time.
- Also new among the other will allow you to send check or using the files SHSH your iPhone / iPod touch and iPad. The ” Fetch “will allow you to send SHSH found on your device to Cydia,” Verify “will check the existing SHSH,” Submit “will send your SHSH on Cydia,” Query “will retrieve all saved on Cydia SHSH; ” Stitch “will create a firmware with SHSH in question included.
The update is available for Mac OS X and Windows:
- redsn0w 0.9.9b1 for Mac OS X
- redsn0w 0.9.9b1 for Windows
Redsn0w 0.9.9b1 is very tidy and manageable, and especially surprised by the SHSH blob features. We hope for early implementation of the baseband parts of the blob Stiching. In order to jailbreak , click on the the Jailbreak buton, follow instructions for DFU mode. Redsn0w 0.9.9 b1 is still the iOS 4.3.5 jailbreak(up iOS 4.3.3 untethered – iOS 4.3.5 jailbreak only tethered) and of course with the appropriate selection of the jailbreak ipsw also iOS 5 beta.