It already has been announced about changes Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 brought through various leaks, so we put at your disposal the official list of changes that have been published by Microsoft.
- Folders: Folders let you organize your home the way you want, just put a tile on top of another to create a folder and customize it to your liking.
- Posts: Combine multiple text messages at a time and then re send it to someone else
- Selection: With an enhanced selection can now delete multiple calls, messages or contacts.
- Corner Applications: Lets you select specific applications to someone else using your Windows Phone, excellent for individuals and organizations of all sizes who want to provide only the essential applications for the use of others at work, school or any other reason.
- Alarms: Now you can customize the time to “rest” for an alarm and enjoy a little bit of your sleep while you want.
- Applications Accessories: Use them to receive notifications of your phone on your Smart Clock enabled phone cases, exercise monitor or other accessories.
- Internet Sharing: You can now share your mobile connection via Bluetooth, so now you can have internet on more devices.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network for its acronym in Spanish): Now supports L2TP, which lets you connect to VPC more services, whether you connect to a VPN for work or personal use, you can now do it on your Windows Phone.
- Narrator: Now has tactile writing and a way for you to turn off the slopes for controls (help) if you want to be read. Some other improvements to the narrator help unlock the phone slightly faster, find and use the back button, start and search easier and tells you when your screen is on or off (Function for the blind).
These improvements were all highlighted in Windows Phone page, Feel free to let us know in the comment if you tried the Windows 8.1 update 1.