Apple and Samsung have approved the list of disputed patents and devices , which will be carried out around the court confrontation. In the center of the proceedings are smartphones, tablets and computers computer electronics giants , including the Galaxy S III, iPhone 5 , iPad mini and iPad 4 .
Oversee the second round of patent debate will judge Lucy Koh . She asked the parties limited to five patent claims . In addition , the defendant and the plaintiff must shorten the list of models that allegedly violate registered invention , up to 10 devices .
Apple made a list of patents , wrongfully used Samsung:
- Number 7761414 – ” Asynchronous Data Synchronization for devices “;
- Number 5946647 – “System and method for execution of operations on the structure in computer-generated data”;
- Number 6847959 – “Universal interface for retrieval of information in a computer system “;
- Number 8074172 – “Method , system and graphical user interface , providing a verbal recommendation “;
- Number 8046721 – “Unlocking device gesture performed over razblokirovochnym image .”
According to Apple, these technologies are illegally used in the following devices : Samsung Admire, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy S II, Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch, Galaxy S II Skyrocket, Galaxy S III, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 , Stratosphere.
Samsung, in turn, claims that Apple infringed on the following patents :
- Number 5579239 – ” The remote video transmission “;
- Number 7756087 – “Method and equipment for performing non-scheduled transmission in a mobile communication system to maintain an improved uplink data transmission “;
- Number 6226449 – “Equipment for recording and reproducing digital image and speech” ;
- Number 7551596 – “Method and equipment for alert management information service uplink packet data in a mobile communication system .”
Devices that allegedly wrongfully use technology Samsung: iPhone 4 , iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 , iPad 2 , iPad 3 , iPad 4 , iPad mini, iPod touch 4G/5G and MacBook Pro.
Earlier, it was reported that Apple is ready to settle patent dispute if Samsung ever abandon cloning “apple” products. Such a condition was put forward in the negotiations between the two companies that are trying to put an end to years of litigation.