Simply to find direct hyperlinks to Android Gingerbread 2.three.three to manually replace Nexus S and Nexus One units . The recordsdata are OTA supplied via Google within the coming weeks.
Smartly, earlier than beginning the improve, you want to recognize the model at the moment working on the units as there’s dependency.
The Nexus S can be updated from Android 2.3.1 (GRH78) Android 2.3.3 (GRI40)and from Android 2.3.2 (GRH78C) Android 2.3.3 (GRI40).
While for the Nexus One exists only update Android 2.2.2 (FRG83G) Android 2.3.3 (GRI40)
Below is the tutorial to update both devices GRI40 Nexus 2.3.3 Android
- Download Gingerbread 2.33 Android for your device to your computer
- Rename the downloaded file to update.zip
– Nexus One: compulsorily need to rename the file
– Nexus S: is optional, the update applies, with any name
- Copy the file to the root update.zip microSD card and turn off the device
- Start the device in Recovery
– Nexus One: Press and hold the trackball while pressing the Power
– Nexus S: Press and hold the button Volume upbutton while pressing the Power
- Log Mode Recovery and navigate using the volume buttons
– In the white screen with three Android robots on skates, Select Bootloader
– On the next screen, select ” Recovery ”
– Let the smartphone is restarted, it will show a picture of the Android robot and an exclamation point inside a triangle.
– Press the Power button and volume up at the same time.
- Install the GRI40 update
That’s it! Enjoy your Android Nexus 2.three.three Gingerbread